– So, you don’t think being an acrobat is a good job?
– Why not?
– Well, she won’t make much money.
– How do you know that? It’s hard work, she might actually get a good salary.
– No way, it’s a circus.
– I know, but look at Cirque du Soleil. They are huge. They must be paying their artists very well.
– Yeah, but it’s hard to get into Cirque du Soleil. Until there you’ll suffer a lot.
– But this happens with every profession. You won’t start getting a lot of money right away. You’ll suffer a lot before you’ll conquer something huge.
– But it’s easier to do that if you’re a lawyer or a doctor…
– No, it’s not. There’s a lot of competition. There isn’t this much competition among acrobats.
– Yeah… But still, they’ll be more intelligent.
– Why? Because they’ll study law and medicine?
– Yes. They’ll study more intelligent things.
– But she will be studying different things. They won’t be able to do what she will.
– Of course they will. Any slim person can be an crobat.
– Without any training?
– Of course.